Ivium provides outstanding software to match every research application. It has been developed by our engineers with the end-user experience in mind, and caters for both the easy-to-use requirement of the beginner, and the more demanding requirements of the advanced user. Our intuitive software suite is feature-rich and is common to all of our instruments. It comprises several fantastic operation modes which offers one complete powerful and versatile package of control and analysis software, suitable for any Windows operated system. It is free with each instrument with unlimited installs.
Our integrated applications include:
- User interface for single and multichannel instrument control, electrochemical method selection and composition, data display and analysis.
- Intuitive and easy linear battery testing protocol builder, with real-time interactive user control, safety settings, cycling protocol, drive cycle import.
- MC Mode
- Clear and simple control of up to 100s of channels simultaneously with only a few mouse clicks.
- Advanced and versatile data plotting for all your battery data, for all your channels, real time, with your choice of graphs and representation, charge-discharge • capacity vs. cycle nr. • EIS fit • charge efficiency • etc.
- Batch Mode
- Using Batch Mode, the operator can automate complex measurement sequences, and interface to external equipment for process automation.
Click the link below to download the full installation of the latest version IviumSoft. We update our software regularly and it is always a good idea to use the most recent version.
IviLab is an ideal data analysis tool to use with IviumSoft when you are using large or multiple datasets. If you want to display your data from multiple channels in different views, overlay data for comparison, or customize your data representation and graphing options, then IviLab is the tool for you!
Click the link below to download the installation of the latest version of IviLab and the corresponding help file.
- IviumSoft is fully compatible with Windows 8/10/11
- Control of Ivium instruments via USB port of PC or Laptop/Notebook/Tablet
- For a short overview of our PC requirements, please see the document: Ivium PC requirements
- Data is automatically saved after completion of measurement
- All graphic and numerical data can be exported to clipboard for pasting in other programs
- Numerical data can also be exported as ASCII
- Multiple data files/graphs of current and previous experiments can viewed and/or overlaid at once for easy comparison of data
- A software development driver and dll are available to control the IviumSoft and Ivium potentiostat. This can for example be used when the potentiostat is incorporated in larger automated experimental set-ups. Can be controlled from other platforms, such as LabVIEW™, VB, Delphi, C, etc.