The TCM-K K-type thermocouple module is used to connect K-type thermocouples to the peripheral port of an Ivium potentiostat. In this way, temperatures can be measured and recorded simultaneously with the primary signal.
- Suitable for K-type thermocouples
- The input of the thermocouple module is not isolated from the potentiostat’s ground. If isolation of the thermocouple is required, a thermocouple with isolated tip should be used
- Powered from the 5V supply available in the peripheral port of the potentiostat
- Temperature range: 0 to 400C
- The TCM-K can be used in ambient temperatures: 0 to 50C
- Output signal: analog output voltage of 5mV/C
- Port interfacing: the voltage signal transfers to analog input1 of the potentiostat peripheral port